In the event of damage to your home, take care to prevent potential safety risks and/or further damage.
• If the loss is caused by theft, notify the police immediately.
• Check with your claims representative before discarding any items you plan to claim as damaged.
• Review your policy for specific coverage information.
Reporting a claim:
You can report a claim online or by phone. Here is the information we will need to know:
• Location (street, city, state)
• Date and time of loss
• Cause of loss (wind, hail, flood, lightening, theft, etc.)
• Description of damaged property
• Any injuries
What to do next:
• Record building and property damage.
• Obtain repair or replacement price quotes.
• Retain repair invoices and receipts.